Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hi, My Name is Beverly, and I'm a Coffaholic.

I know I just posted, but I'm posting again for 3 reasons.

1. I just wrote about hate. I feel morally obligated to balance it out with something I love.
2. I haven't posted for 2 weeks before today.
3. Coffee Trumps Everything. Period.

I have a coffee addiction. Actually. It's not the caffeine I'm addicted to, its the coffee itself. I don't crave coffee because I'll get headaches if I don't have it, it's because I tend to drink coffee when I want to get relaxed, and it has become my comfort drink. Before I have a panic attack, I'll drink a cup of coffee and usually the panic wanes. It works even better if I buy the coffee at an overpriced coffee bar.

I have a number of reservations about moving to New York City next year, but now I have atleast one reason to look forward to it:

New Yorkers, apparently, take their coffee seriously.

No comments: