Monday, February 05, 2007

Don't Worry, Be Happy

In an attempt to decorate our room, my roomate hung up two larger-than-lifesize posters of Abercrombie and Fitch models in our room. They hang from floor to ceiling, and are about 3 feet wide.

A friend of mine came by my room, and we were discussing the posters (I'm not a fan).

She pointed to one of the posters


and said "You know, he's not so bad looking." I made an "are you crazy?" face, and told her that if I were to choose, I would go with the other one:

She said "Really? But the first one is so...pensive."

"True," I responded. "But the other guy looks so happy and carefree."

And that's the difference between her and I.

1 comment:

tmeishar: said...

You mean:
And that's the difference between her and ME.

You use "I" when you are the subject, but if you are the object, the proper pronoun is "me."